Orange pazha thol / Orange Peel Powder
Orange, Citrus sinensis, is an evergreen tree in the family Rutaceae has grown for its edible fruit. The orange tree is branched with a rounded crown and possesses elliptical or oval leaves which are alternately arranged on the branches.
Brand: NMKTax Info: Tax included.
Buy Orange pazha thol powder online, Where can i get Orange pazha thol powder, Health benefits of Orange pazha thol powder, Common names of Orange pazha thol, How to use Orange pazha thol powder, Ayurvedic medicine for digestion, Herbal medicine for Skin whitening, Citrus Sinensis, Orange Peel,aranjuipalathol podi, Madanaghanti, Narangi Chhaal, Kamalapandu, Aaranjupazhathol, Orange pazha tholi, Orange pazha thol
Delivery and Return
We Ship Globally
NMK is proud to offer shipping services globally. We try to provide transparent and accurate logistics support to our customers through our versatile logistics partners. Our customer service team works around the clock to make sure that you receive flawless support from dispatch to delivery.
Whether in India or other countries, Shipping cost is dynamically calculated according to the available courier services to your destinations. You will be shared with the docket no through mail once your parcel is dispatched. All our logistics partners provide real-time tracking details of every consignment.
For more clarifications, Kindly contact our Customer support team.
feedback and suggestions
Orange pazha thol / Orange Peel Powder
Botanical Name : Citrus Sinensis
English Name : Orange Peel
Tamil Name : ஆரஞ்சுப்பழத்தோல் / Aaranjupazhathol
Hindi Name : नारंगी छाल / Narangi Chhaal
Malayalam Name : മദനഗന്ധി / Madanaghanti
Telugu Name : కమలాపండు / Kamalapandu
About Orange Pazha Thol ( Orange Peel ):-
Orange, Citrus sinensis, is an evergreen tree in the family Rutaceae has grown for its edible fruit. The orange tree is branched with a rounded crown and possesses elliptical or oval leaves which are alternately arranged on the branches. The leaves have narrowly winged petioles, a feature that distinguishes them from bitter orange, which has broadly winged petioles. The tree produces white flowers singly or clustered on a raceme. The fruit is a spherical berry with a green-yellow to orange skin covered in indented glands and a segmented pulpy flesh and several seeds. Orange trees can grow to a height of 6–15 m (16–49 ft) and can live for periods in excess of 100 years. Most plantations have an economic lifespan of around 30 years.
Internal Benefits of Orange Pazha Thol (Orange Peel ):-
Natural remedy for Better Digestion: Orange Peel Tea is recommended for better digestion
External Benefits of Orange Pazha Thol ( Orange Peel ):-
- Orange peel for Dry Skin.
- Orange peel for Skin whitening & Body Odor.
- Orange peel face pack for Dark Spots & Dark Circle.
- Orange peel for Acne & Glowing skin.
- Orange peel for Acne Scars.
- Orange peel for Bad Breath.
- Orange peel Hair Mask.
- Orange peel powder for washing hair.
How to Consume Orange Pazha Thol ( Orange Peel) Internally:-
Orange peel tea for Digestion: Orange peel is known for its effectiveness in aiding digestion. To make the tea, boil a cup of water and add the dried orange peels, and strain. You can sweeten with honey if you desire.
How to Apply Orange Pazha Thol ( Orange Peel ) Externally:-
ORANGE PEEL USES FOR SKIN:
- Orange peel for Dry Skin: A bath made with orange zest and full-fat milk powder is a great relaxant and is very good for dry skin. Citrus baths are also very easy to make and after a tired stressful day, you will find yourself refreshed.
- Orange peel for Skin Whitening & Body Odour: Orange peel powder is very effective in treating body odor when combined with sandalwood paste. This paste also whitens and brightens the skin and people with oily skin will benefit from this paste.
- Orange Peel Face Pack for Dark Spots & Dark Circles: Face packs made with orange peel powders are very effective in treating dark spots and dark circles. Regular use of face packs made with orange peels keeps the skin glowing, removes tan, and brightens our face.
- Orange Peel for Acne & Glowing Skin: Orange peels make a great addition to bath powder. Usually, bath powders are made with gram dhal, vetiver, etc. When you add orange peel powder to it, it smells heavenly and treats minor skin infections, and effectively treats acne.
- Orange Peel for Acne Scars: Dried orange peels, when mixed together with extra virgin olive oil make a great massage oil. Make sure to keep the mixture under the sun for a few days. Regular massage with this oil will fade away acne scars and prevent acne.
- Orange Peel for Bad Breath: Dried orange peel powder mixed together with powdered salt and water makes a great toothpaste and helps to whiten teeth very effectively along with banishing bad breath
ORANGE PEEL USES FOR HAIR:
- Orange Peel Hair Mask: Grind fresh orange peels, mix them with fresh yogurt and apply on the scalp. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes before washing it off, to get dandruff-free hair.
- Orange Peel for Hair Rinsing: Orange peels can be added to any homemade hair rinse while making it, it will give a nice citrus smell and will prevent itchy scalp.
- Orange Peel Powder for Washing Hair: Orange peel powder can be added to homemade shikakai powder for hair wash. But make sure not to add too much.
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature, the remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out on our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine-tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Anyhow you are requested to consult your doctor before use.
ஆரஞ்சுபழதோல் மருத்துவ பலன்கள்:
- சருமம் பொலிவு
- உடல் துர்நாற்றம் நீங்க
- கருந்தலும்புகள் நீங்க
- வறண்ட சருமத்திற்கு