Kadukkai Pinju / Ink Nut, Chebulie Powder
kadukkai known as Lack myrobalan is a tree that is very long and is 8-12 ft thick. The bark is dark brown. Leaves are 3-8 inches long and 2-4 inches wide, hanging down in clumps and oval in shape. The stem of the leaves has two knots at the apical end. The plant bears flowers that are small, yellowish, and grow on long white clusters. The fruits are 1-2 inches long, oval and the back surface has 5 prominent stripes. The fruits which are plucked before seed formation are known as Harad. There are so many different kinds of herbs to grow in our country. Many of these have been used since ancient times in our country, such as Siddha medicine and Ayurveda.
"kadukkai" is one of such herbs. Only the upper skin tiles of this acorn have medicinal properties. Its seeds are slightly toxic and should not be used.
Brand: NMKTax Info: Tax included.
Buy Kadukkai Pinju powder online, Where can i get Kadukkai Pinju powder, Health benefits of Kadukkai Pinju powder, Common names of Kadukkai Pinju, How to use Kadukkai Pinju powder, Ayurvedic medicine for Constipation, Herbal medicine for Weight loss, Terminalia Chebula, Ink Nut, Chebulie, kadukaai pinju, Katukkai, Harad, Karakkaya, Kadukkai Pinju
Delivery and Return
We Ship Globally
NMK is proud to offer shipping services globally. We try to provide transparent and accurate logistics support to our customers through our versatile logistics partners. Our customer service team works around the clock to make sure that you receive flawless support from dispatch to delivery.
Whether in India or other countries, Shipping cost is dynamically calculated according to the available courier services to your destinations. You will be shared with the docket no through mail once your parcel is dispatched. All our logistics partners provide real-time tracking details of every consignment.
For more clarifications, Kindly contact our Customer support team.
feedback and suggestions
Kadukkai Pinju / Ink Nut, Chebulie Powder
Botanical Name : Terminalia Chebula
English Name : Ink Nut, Chebulie
Tamil Name : கடுக்காய் / Kadukkai Pinju
Hindi Name : हरड़ / Harad
Malayalam Name : കാട്ടുകൈ / Katukkai
Telugu Name : కరక్కాయ / Karakkaya
About Kadukkai Pinju (Ink Nut):-
Lack myrobalan is a tree that is very long and is 8-12 ft thick. The bark is dark brown. Leaves are 3-8 inches long and 2-4 inches wide, hanging down in clumps and oval in shape. The stem of the leaves has two knots at the apical end. The plant bears flowers that are small, yellowish, and grow on long white clusters. The fruits are 1-2 inches long, oval and the back surface has 5 prominent stripes. The fruits which are plucked before seed formation are known as Kadukkai. These are dark yellow. The fruits which are plucked when completely ripe are known as big Harad. Kadukkai tree is found in hilly areas and forests up to heights of 5000 ft. Basically, it is found in lower Himalayan areas from Ravi banks to Western Bengal, Assam, and in the forests of high land areas. There are so many different kinds of herbs to grow in our country. Many of these have been used since ancient times in our country, such as Siddha medicine and Ayurveda." Kadukkai" is one of such herbs. Only the upper skin tiles of this acorn have medicinal properties. Its seeds are slightly toxic and should not be used. Get Kadukkai Pinju (Ink Nut) online at Nattumarunthukadai
Internal Benefits of Kadukkai Pinju (Ink Nut):-
- Weight loss: Kadukkai called haritaki in Hindi, is known to remove toxins from the body and keep the digestive system in peak order. It prevents bloating sensation, acidity and helps in the proper assimilation of food. Haritaki is a natural blood purifier and it helps to remove the toxins in the body. Consuming haritaki will regulate hunger and combined together with a sensible diet and exercise will aid in weight loss naturally.
- Cough in infants & adults: Haritaki is amazing for treating cough in both adults and infants.
- Constipation: Kadukkai powder is a natural laxative that is available to us. Many suffer from constipation and take medicines for it continuously. Having a traditional diet that is rich in fiber and using natural laxatives like Kadukkai powder will keep our bowels in good health.
- Acidity: Kadukkai is known to cure all stomach-related problems from acidity and indigestion to constipation very effectively. Haritaki increases the mucus production in the stomach forming a protective barrier thus preventing acidity and ulcer.
Kadukkai Pinju (Ink Nut) for Digestion:
Take three mustard skins and add the ginger, chili, tamarind, and onion. Drain everything in ghee. To combine with the initial grinding device, digestion may take place. Constipation will change and the body will gain strength.
Kadukkai Pinju (Ink Nut) for Bile Diseases:
Take 10 grams of haritaki powder, mix with the same amount of spices and tipple powder, morning and evening half a spoon, eat for 21 days, cure for rheumatism and bile. One of the best remedies in folk medicine is mustard. The Kadukkai is a kai from the tree. This tree grows over a thousand feet above sea level. Its homeland is India. The Siddha medical texts say that the period of the Kadukkai was about 4000 years old. It can grow to a height of about 60 feet.
Kadukkai Pinju (Ink Nut) for teeth
Powder together to take one hundred grams for the three types of Haritaki, beef, and crystal. This will cure all dental ailments
Kadukkai Powder for Mental Health.
Our ancient ayurvedic texts have found that the blood of the talismans improves the mental health of humans. Kadukkai powder has the ability to eliminate negative forces that can affect the body and mind. Occasionally people who eat Kadukkai powder medication will have better mental health.
Diabetes: Kadukkai decreases insulin sensitivity and helps to regulate the blood sugar levels in the body effectively. The interesting thing was many of the diabetic medicines had some side effects along with regulating the blood sugar levels whereas Haritaki did not have any side effects at all. But diabetic patients should consult a medical professional before taking kadukkai daily on a regular basis.
External Benefits of Kadukkai Pinju (Ink Nut):-
- Hair loss: In certain parts of India, haritaki oil is used on the hair to prevent lice infection and dandruff. They use it as a daily application of hair oil.
- Skin allergies: Kadukkai effectively treats skin allergies in the ears caused by earrings. Gold and silver earrings don't produce any allergies. if we wear these earrings for a longer duration, the earlobes turn itchy, red, and swollen. Usually, it gives good relief from pain and swellings due to allergies.
- Mouth ulcers: Kadukkai has anti cariogenic properties and can be used for most dental problems especially mouth ulcers and bleeding gums.
How to Consume Kadukkai Pinju (Ink Nut) Internally:-
Morning - Mix 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, Boil the content for a few minutes. once the water gets warm, filter the content and drink it before food. Repeat the same for Evening Dosage after dinner.
How to Apply Kadukkai Pinju (Ink Nut) Externally:-
Mouth ulcers: boil the broken kadukkai with a cup of water. The color of the water will change to dull yellow color. Cool this infusion and rinse your mouth with the infusion several times a day. This mouth ulcer home remedy usually gives good relief.
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature, the remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out on our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine-tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Anyhow you are requested to consult your doctor before use.
கடுக்காய் மருத்துவ பயங்கள்:
- உடல் எடை குறைய
- சர்க்கரை நோய்
- கண் கருவளையம் நீங்க